How to make money writing a blog, you can make money blogging sounds like a dream, not only do you get to work independently and skip the 9 to 5 working routine, but you can also blog from anywhere in the world about the topics of your choice, while it involves hard work, it’s perfectly achievable for anyone, including beginners, with the right strategy, in this article we will show how to make money writing a blog, just follow the upcoming lines.
How to make money writing a blog?
Once we’re creating our blog, choosing our Idea to make our content,
- For doing so you have to register for a domain name and hosting plan.
- And once your blog is live you can start writing valuable content around the topic you are interested in.
- You can monetize your blogs via advertisement, sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, selling your own products, and so on.
- These are the best and easiest ways for how to make money writing a blog,
It’s a good tool for how to make money writing a blog,
- Working by a small commission every time a reader clicks through to a site you recommend and makes a purchase.
- The links will lead readers to the website of a brand.
- Then the money you receive is to say ‘thanks’ for sending some of your lovely readers to their site.
- Almost all online ecommerce websites have an affiliate program of some sort, like Amazon, ASOS and Apple.
Add banner adverts to your website
You can earn income in one of two ways,
- CPC (cost per click) means you’ll get a set payment for every reader who clicks the advert.
- CPM (cost per thousand) means you’ll negotiate a set payment for every 1,000 ‘impressions’ the ad gets.
Write Sponsored Content
According to the bloggers we spoke to, it’s one of the best ways in how to make money writing a blog,
- This way through offering sponsored content opportunities or advertorials.
- These are essentially adverts in the form of a paid-for article or blog post.
- As an example, if Adidas brings out a new swimwear line.
- And you have a blog on women’s sportswear; they might offer to pay you to write an article about their range.
- You may also be able to add some affiliate links on top.
Social Media & Agency Partnership
If you have a strong social media presence, you’ll be very attractive to brands.
- Some people actually make their entire blogging income through sponsored posts on social media.
- Blogging’s become so popular in the advertising that’s why agencies exclusively catered to promoting bloggers to big brands.
- Working with an agency can be super lucrative and it offers you security.
- You’ll need to have a pretty decent following to be scooped up in the first place.
Sell digital products or blog’s newsletter
In order to know how to make money writing a blog, you need this tool either to help you in your blog.
- First option that you’ll show them how you’re extremely good at it.
- There’s another option to charge a brand for either advertising space or a mention in your weekly/monthly newsletter (if you have one!).
- It’ll take very little time to do, and you could get a fair amount for it.
Therefore, we’ve come to the end of our article; hope to provide you all information you need related to how to make money writing a blog with some tools could help to get paid in a successful way.