المتذاكي

How to earn money from blog writing

How to earn money from blog writing, this question is one of the most important popular questions that spread a lot in different search engines, because it’s a dream for every blogger to reach a point where they are making money online, and generate extra income through ding the thing they are good at, in this article, we will show you how to earn money from blog writing just keep reading the following lines.

Steps… How to earn money from blog writing?

There are 7 steps to learning how to earn money from blog writing,

  • Setup your self-hosted blog, it’s easy to register a domain name and set up a blog all you need is a bit of help and pointers in the right direction.
  • Start publishing content, this step is one of the most challenging tasks of blogging because choosing content should be unique, meaningful, and easy to read.
  • Build traffic to your blog, you need organic traffic generated from search engines mostly “Google”.
  • Build community around your brand, before making any sales, you need to gain the user’s trust first and this is achieved through community building by marketing and social media networking.
  • Selling ads, this step could achieve by AdSense, and to use and be reliable, you need to own great content with lots of traffic.

– When you add Google AdSense to your blog and people click on your ads you’ll get the 68% of the money paid by the advertiser (the remaining 32% goes to Google for proving this service).

  • Selling your products & services, having your products will maximize your profit, and know that with every effort you make to get more traffic, you’ll make more sales to you.
  • Making money through affiliate marketing, it’s another way to learn how to earn money from blog writing by selling for a commission.

How to earn money from blog writing

 

 

 

 

 

Mistakes to avoid when setting up your blog

As a beginner in blogging, need to know how to earn money from blog writing,

  • It’s normal to make mistakes, but you need to learn from these mistakes and not repeat them.
  • You should have your domain and self-hosted blog.
  • Try to keep everything very simple. Because you’ll get lost in the process.

How to earn money from blog writing

 

 

 

 

 

How to get organic traffic to your blog?

To know how to earn money from blog writing, you should use a source of traffic is the “user intent”.

A user that types a query in Google’s search box has a clear intent.

He or she is looking for an answer to a question, wants to learn something, to find information, or to buy a product.

We can get organic traffic for your blog by “converting”. We mean several things:

  • Users are more likely to stay longer on your page, reading your post.
  • Are more likely to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • Are more likely to enquire about your services.
  • Are more likely to buy your products.

More: The best choice between forex vs stocks

When is it best too and NOT to use AdSense?

Here are some instructions to follow in using AdSense in your blog,

  • Use AdSense on websites that cover a lot of topics (magazines, newspapers, forums, etc…).
  • Use on websites in the healthy living niche (like fitness blogs).
  • Use it on websites that have lots of page views.
  • Don’t use AdSense when you can make and sell your products or services.
  • Don’t use AdSense when you try to use affiliate marketing.

What is affiliate marketing?

It’s the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. And here’s an overview.

  • You find which products you want to promote.
  • You enroll in their affiliate marketing program and you get a unique link and banners to use.
  • You add the links/banners in your blog.
  • When someone clicks on the links, they are redirected to the website of the provider.
  • When they make a purchase, you get the agreed commission.

Conclusion

Therefore, we’ve come to the end of our article in which we showed you how to earn money from blog writing with the easiest ways and simple steps that you should follow to gain more money online.

 

Source

Reliablesoft

Bigcommerce

اترك تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *