The best guide to on-site SEO in 2022 on-site SEO What do you know about it?
If you are a beginner in the world of search engine optimization, you should know about site SEO
And on its aspects and on the basis on which it depends, you are in a world full of updates, so follow us in this article and you will learn about on-site SEO.
WATCH ALSO How to Make Your Marketing Data-Driven
- In this part of on-site SEO, you can control and include any on-page SEO-related improvements to your website.
- It improves the content on your page to make your website more usable and valuable to visitors so that you can rank higher in search engine results on Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- You can also improve the images that you upload within the content available on the site and improve the appearance of the content on it that the visitor sees.
- All this until you become the preferred result for Google, so it will nominate you in the first results of visitors when they search for you if they have any inquiries.
- Any optimization you do on your website is known as on-page SEO and on-site SEO.
What are the on-site SEO optimization factors?
Optimization factors for on-site SEO include:
- URL (What is meant by it is the address of the link that you type, it is better that it contains the keyword and that it is short and does not exceed 70 characters).
- Title tag (the title shown in Google)
- Meta description (It is a thousand short that appear in Google and must include the keyword and be attractive to the visitor).
- Heading tags (They are the main and sub-headings within the pages of your site).
- Alt tags (They are the alternative texts that appear to the visitor when loading the images contained in your site).
- Keywords (They are the words that you must choose according to the field that your site follows and the visitor uses to search for it).
- Content (The content on your site must be of high quality and not copied from another site).
- Speed (This means the speed of loading, site speed, and page opening speed, and it must be high and open the site and pages within a second and even seconds as a maximum, as Google has proven that the site loses the opportunity for the visitor to continue if it opens after a few seconds).
- Internal linking (This means the internal linking of the pages, which is based on a specific strategy, the content must obtain internal links similar so that the search bots crawl inside the different pages simultaneously, which increases the speed of crawls and the site is better archived).
- Images (You must add high-quality pages to your site and be of appropriate sizes for the site).
- Mobile-friendliness (The appearance of the site or the design must be suitable for all devices and to make sure that the pages are opened on the mobile version in a good appearance, such as the desktop).
So in (on-site SEO) search engine optimizers should pay attention to all these aspects for Google to prefer them and allow them to lead in the first results.